My Blog List

Thursday 4 December 2014

3 Brushes Challenge

Today, we were given the task to create a makeup look of any choice of our own, and to only use three brushes. Here are my images from the 3 Brushes Challenge.

The three brushes I chose to use were the Foundation brush, the Angled brush, and the round ended blending brush.

I feel the three brushes I chose were a great choice for the makeup look I created. It gave me precision, a full coverage for the base makeup, and I could blend the precise lines out perfectly.

The only brush I really missed for this makeup look was a powder brush. If I had a powder brush, I would have been able to take away the shine of the greasepaints.

This challenge has made me realise that sometimes you do not need as many makeup brushes as you think you do when completing a whole look.

In the future when I'm doing a makeup design, I will think carefully about which brushes I need before picking them up to use. Sometimes, less is more.


No comments:

Post a Comment